Monday Mash



  • Obama delayed the employer mandate section of Obamacare without discussing it with congress.  Sounds like an intentional lemon squirt in congress' eyeball to me.  Combine that with the sourness many share for Obamacare.. and ya got yourself a battle.  Both Sen. Crapo and Risch threw their hats into the juice "All Obamacare Provisions" arena.  Official news release.
  • Re: link above.  If something is permanently delayed, is it still a delay?  If my flight is permanently delayed.. see where I'm headed there.
  • I stained my desk this weekend.  I blame the fumes for giving me writers block.  I need baking soda.
  • The FDA is regulating the water farmers will and won't be able to use.  Crapo's on it.. like hydrogen on.. oxygen.  tfm
  • ABC News Radio: A lady sounding very educated on the Zimmerman trial, "A black 17 year old, should be able to walk home from the grocery store without being shot".  *sigh*
  • To answer my question of what's next regarding Zimmerman.  It's Holder's investigation and Zimmerman suing NBC for defamation of character.  He will need the money since he probably won't be getting hired anytime soon.
  • Wife and I watched Orange is the New Black.  For every 5 minutes spent advancing the main plot (in prison), they spend 15 in the past.
  • H.R. 2231 has passed through the house 235-186.  Less oil/natural gas dependence + jobs = cheaper gas, better economy, better better.  If Deepwater Horizon was to happen again, hopefully we learned something from before and can fix it better.
  • Cutting it close on time.  Busy day.

No comments: