Wednesday Whims

•  I like listening to Dave Ramsey, but for someone who preaches about saving money he sure does want me to spend a lot on his books.

•  Hurricane Harbor seemed smaller after not being there for 14ish years.

•  The slide where the floor drops out from underneath you is still my favorite.

•  Nothing quite as revitalizing as waking up, walking downstairs and falling into the pool.

•  Shiner Bock is my third favorite beverage, right under water and coffee.

•  From a sign on the compound's wall, "The best thing to hold on to in life is each other".  So true.

•  Do not mow/weed-eat without sunblock.  I should have known better.  Thankful for the cloud coverage this morning.

•  Ping-pong is 100X more fun than pool.  When having someone to play with that can compete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! I love your blog today. I didn't pull it up until now... I guess I figured it would take a day or so to get back in the groove.