Tuesday Twist-Off



  • Rep. Mike Simpson's opponent Bryan Smith made the news.. using a big donor's $700,000 plane to travel.  If anyone should know the..  laws, it's a lawyer.  If anyone would outsmart the law, it's a lawyer.  Lawyers usually make decent money, so why does he take the risk and not buy or pay someone to fly him around.  That is, unless he's not so successful at lawyering (or finances).  Link to story.
  • I did some duolingo lessons in the hospital waiting room yesterday.  I got a few "excuse me"s and odd looks as I spoke Espanol into my phone.  Can't imagine what the guy in the bathroom stall next to me thought,  "Mi gato bebe leche".
  • Some people need to learn how to tell the wife "We'll get the orange soda stain out tomorrow".  Why else would you steal a carpet cleaner from the same guy you just asked and was told no by (other than your wife told you "now!" or his wife was on her way home)? Carpet Cleaner thief.
  • A drone hunting license?  Pretty sure if I see one outside my window I won't wait on a license.  "But I want my town to be known fer the first rodeo" add redneck twang for laugh, Story.
  • Wife after surgery and baby makes for little time to read/comment on the news, much less sleep.

No comments: