Wednesday Whims



  • Steamboat Geyser at Yellowstone.
  • I just have to say I think it is great when a company like Raytheon takes the wheel on math and science.  They developed some flash games that teaches and shows how math is used in everyday situations. www.mathmovesu.com
  • Not only do kids have to worry about making good grades, now they have to worry about someone mistaking their clean pee for frozen lemonade.  Maybe I'm naive, but 13 seems a little young to even think about experimenting with drugs.  If you need to drug test your kid at 13, you fail as a parent. OK, you're failing as a parent, there may still be hope. long version.
  • ooooooo...  Obama snubbed Putin, supposedly over Snowden and human rights.  I doubt Putin cares but at least Obama's schedule opened up for some golf.
  • Advantage of drinking your coffee black: If your coffee cools off too mucg, you can cycle it through the pot and nobody is the wiser.
  • I was trying to put the little man asleep last night so I put on a western (it's worked before), wifey - who hates westerns - actually asked the name of the show.  Now waiting to catch her watching it at some point.
  • As expensive as baby formula is, I'm tempted to setup a grate to catch the powder that misses the bottle.
  • Fort Hood shooter - who has already plead guilty but a trial is required when execution is on the table..  or is the only option on the table - says "I am the shooter".  I'm tired of hearing about this person, I think execution may be too easy for this one.

No comments: