Wednesday Whims

•  Which Rep from Texas invited the clown down to do show?

•  I can't beLIEve my eyes! - the Clinton's are doing something bad behind closed doors?! lions tigers and bears oh my.

•  Almost reunion time with the in-laws, prrfect time for golfing.  Why did I just think of Obama golfing when I typed that?

•  The iPhone blogger app needs more functions.  How am I suppose to link?

•  My computer is still covered with a sheet to protect it from all the sheetrock dust being sanded off.

•  Silence is golden - especially when two women are talking about how their pregnancy went / is going.

•  Diet Pepsi drinkers gained more weight than regular Pepsi drinkers.  Aspartame is baaad.

•  Had the best tasting toothpaste today - Spearmint, tastes like a freshly picked leaf off the bush.

•  There is such a thing as oversharing - pass it on.

No comments: