Toilet Paper Protective Layer

     I'm guessing the majority of people don't use anything between rump and toilet seat and don't give it a second thought.  When using public toilets I usually (if I have to go badly, a quick wipe will suffice usually (unless arrival is immenent then my cares are null)) build a 4 segment layer of TP to sit on.
     No matter how good your coverage is, somehow water always accumulates near the middle and climbs vertically from the bottom of the seat and on me.  Would this still happen if I didn't use any TP at all?  I think the TP is acting as a medium for the water and if I just stuck with the wipe all the time.. then this wouldn't happen.  Thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe this behavior is call "bird nesting"

Unknown said...

Hah! I just looked it up and you would be correct. Another meaning of that is to take a big ball of toilet paper, put it in the toilet, then crapping on top of it. Learn something new every day.