Monday Mash

•  Hell on Wheels is a great show.
•  Learned my Thursday thrash word applies to what my neighbor farmer guy does.
•  A rodeo clown got the boot for wearing an Obama mask on the job.
•  It's always a good day when you pick up your baby, hold him close and realize he has poo'd all the way down his leg.
•  3rd Shift
•  Washington went against his gov't, how is Snowden different?  My opinion of him sways back n forth
•  After receiving a box of sockets, I'm unable to find the reason why some of the sockets are in the same bag as others.
•  I scooter'd with the 13 yr old.  He tried talking me into attempting tricks.  For me, I'm past trying things that can cause serious pain/injury.  Skydiving I still want to do though (no pain/injuries from that).
•  Bada-Bing-Bada-Boom!
•  Peace out homie g dog.

No comments: